1. Mr. Rogen Goes To Washington
We all know Seth Rogen as a comedian. But his mother-in-law suffers from Alzheimer’s disease, and the speech he gave before a Senate hearing on Alzheimer’s research this week was wonderfully heartfelt. (6:38)
3. Things Cats Do That You Definitely Shouldn’t
Because if you did these cat things, it would be really, really creepy. Come on, meeting new people isn’t so bad! (1:16)
5. Dazzling Time Lapse Of Snowflakes Forming
We’re all pretty sick of snow by now, sure. But watching it take shape at a microscopic level is pretty darn incredible. (2:00)
7. “Dunkin Love,” The Most Gloriously Perfect Beyoncé Parody Yet
From the minds of Bay Area geniuses Adrian Anchondo and Reggie D. White comes the ultimate in Beyoncé parody technology: “Dunkin Love,” which flawlessly reimagines Queen Bey’s “Drunk in Love” as an ode to donuts. (4:28)
9. An Abandoned Pelican Learns To Fly
Want to see something inspiring? Check out this amazingly cool GoPro footage of Bigbird the pelican’s first flight. (2:11)
13. Your Moment Of Husky Zen
No one has ever enjoyed anything as much as Silver enjoys his head massage. Man, that sure is one blissed-out dog! (0:48)
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.