1. Mr. Rogen Goes To Washington
We all know Seth Rogen as a comedian. But his mother-in-law suffers from Alzheimer’s disease, and the speech he gave before a Senate hearing on Alzheimer’s research this week was wonderfully heartfelt. (6:38)
3. Things Cats Do That You Definitely Shouldn’t
Because if you did these cat things, it would be really, really creepy. Come on, meeting new people isn’t so bad! (1:16)
5. Dazzling Time Lapse Of Snowflakes Forming
We’re all pretty sick of snow by now, sure. But watching it take shape at a microscopic level is pretty darn incredible. (2:00)
7. “Dunkin Love,” The Most Gloriously Perfect Beyoncé Parody Yet
From the minds of Bay Area geniuses Adrian Anchondo and Reggie D. White comes the ultimate in Beyoncé parody technology: “Dunkin Love,” which flawlessly reimagines Queen Bey’s “Drunk in Love” as an ode to donuts. (4:28)
9. An Abandoned Pelican Learns To Fly
Want to see something inspiring? Check out this amazingly cool GoPro footage of Bigbird the pelican’s first flight. (2:11)
13. Your Moment Of Husky Zen
No one has ever enjoyed anything as much as Silver enjoys his head massage. Man, that sure is one blissed-out dog! (0:48)
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- At least 59 people were killed in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏