1. Celebs Reading Mean Tweets About Themselves
Jimmy Kimmel sometimes likes to catch celebrities up on what people are saying about them. It isn’t always so nice. (3:06)
3. Little Girl Sees Rain For The First Time, Is Adorably Delighted
15-month-old Kayden had never seen rain before. So when the clouds opened up and she went outside to play, she was absolutely thrilled. (2:37)
11. All The Embarrassing Things Dads Say In The Car
There are certain things your dad only says to you in the car. It’s probably best that they stay there. (1:56)
13. Kid Breaks Down In Tears Listening To A Sad Song
Mark Blitch was in the car with his four-year-old son when A Great Big World’s “Say Something” featuring Christina Aguilera came on. The little guy was pretty darn moved. (1:09)
15. One Of The Most Stunning Versions Of The U.S. National Anthem You’ll Ever Hear
Prepare yourself for chills. At 11 PM every night of the Kentucky Music Educators Association conference, all 1,000 members of the Kentucky All-State Choir go out to the balconies at the Hyatt Louisville to sing the national anthem together. This is what it sounds like. (3:24)
17. The Rejected Languages From Coca-Cola’s Multilingual Super Bowl Ad
The commercial was wonderfully inclusive, yes. But leaving out Klingon and dolphin probably did make sense. (1:19)
- The US Department of Justice will keep defending Muslims under Donald Trump, top Obama administration officials said Monday.
- At least 36 people died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Prosecutors say murder charges are possible.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are teaming up to target and remove terrorist content on their platforms 💻📌
- Nordstrom is selling a stone wrapped in a leather case for $85 and people are…confused ⁉️😂