1. These People Are Running Across A Pool And It’s Freaking Awesome
Are these people walking on water? Not exactly: They’re running and dancing across 2,100 gallons of a non-Newtonian fluid called “oobleck” made up of water and corn starch. Water or not, though, this ad by Malaysia’s Hong Leong Bank is unbelievably fun. (2:32)
3. One Of The Most Brilliant Pregnancy Announcements Of All Time
When Brandon and Robin found out they were expecting, they came up with an amazingly fun way to tell everyone. Regular old phone calls and emails are going to have a very hard time living up to this. (1:39)
7. Polar Bear Cub Takes First, Adorable Steps
This li’l cutie was born at the Toronto Zoo on November 9th, 2013. Go baby go! (1:24)
11. Oh, Just A Woman Eating A 72 Oz. Steak In Under Three Minutes
When 120-pound competitive eater and mother of four Molly Schuyler entered Sayler’s to take their steak challenge, the Guinness World Record for consuming a 72 oz. steak stood at 6 minutes and 48 seconds. Yeah, she did it just a little bit faster than that. (3:51)
13. 7 Super-Fun Google Secrets You Need To See
Did you know you can make Google into a video game? There’s lots of other great tricks hidden in there, too. (1:35)
17. Little Kid Experiences The Raw Power Of “Wrecking Ball”
THAT FIST PUMP THO. (0:39)
- Pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen have topped France's 1st round for president. They face off in 2 weeks 🇫🇷
- After days of deadly riots, Venezuela's president threatened protesters in a bizarre video — while playing catch.
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- A fan of K-Pop group BTS reimagined the 7-members within the world of Harry Potter and it's magical ✨