1. A Gloriously Entertaining Mashup Of 2013’s Greatest Pop Hits
If you like music, this is pretty much guaranteed to put a smile on your face. Postmodern Jukebox took over Cosmopolitan’s New York office to perform this fantastic medley of last year’s hits, which includes a doo-wop version of “We Can’t Stop,” an R&B take on “Royals,” and much more. (4:19)
3. People Eating Foods They Hate In Epic Slow Motion
Hey, you probably wouldn’t look too great either if you had to shove a spoonful of mayo in your mouth. The absurdly serious soundtrack is the icing on the hilarious cake. (1:25)
5. What Happens When You Shoot Boiling Water Out Of A Super Soaker On A -41° Day
You think it’s cold where you are? Try going outside in South Porcupine, Ontario. (1:09)
9. What It’s Like To Have ADHD
High school student Josh Ovalle made this affecting short film, “Minimum Max,” to communicate the experience of struggling in school because of ADHD. Judging by how wonderful this is, it’s safe to say that he has a very bright future ahead of him no matter what kinds of grades he gets. (3:10)
11. Four-Year-Old Sings Heart-Meltingly Cute Disney Cover
Little Ella spends hours practicing at being a Disney princess, so she was up to the challenge when her uncle told her he’d record her singing “Let It Go” from Frozen. Compare her version to Idina Menzel’s original: She’s pretty darn good! (3:55)
13. Totally Insane Time Lapse Of Beer Fermenting
Sierra Nevada accompanied this year’s release of their Bigfoot Barleywine-Style Ale with this video of the six-day open fermentation process that goes into making it. It’s both gross and awesome, which makes it… grawesome? (1:03)
15. Fisheye Cameras + Fish Tanks + Skateboards = Awesome
Russell Houghten wanted to “take advantage of the GoPro’s ‘Fisheye’ lens and waterproof housing and make something unique to the camera.” So he put three cameras INSIDE FISH TANKS and made this incredibly cool skateboarding short. (2:48)
17. Yup, These Are Talking Eggs
Will these be the best nine seconds you’ve had so far this year? Yes. Definitely. (0:09)
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and ended within 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨