1. Watch 20 Women Recreate When Harry Met Sally’s Fake Orgasm Scene At Once
Improv Everywhere went to Katz’s and had twenty women join in when an actress dressed as Meg Ryan’s character had her big moment. Needless to say, it was absolutely insane. (2:39)
3. Is This The Most Epic Split Of All Time?
Jean-Claude Van Damme recently starred in this ad for Volvo Trucks. SPOILER ALERT: It’s unbelievably badass. (1:17)
5. In IKEA, No One Can Hear You Scream
Alfonso Cuarón’s Gravity plus a routine trip to IKEA equals pure parody brilliance. Because you never realize how freaking terrifying those places really are until you get lost in one. (2:16)
7. Super Mario As Reimagined By A Hollywood Screenwriter
“Somethin’s broke, I fix it”: This is Evan Daugherty’s The Fixer, a short film that, as Variety puts it, offers a “darker, grittier” take on Nintendo’s Mario. Daugherty, who wrote Snow White and the Huntsman and Divergent, has also written incredibly cool treatments of Luigi, Princess Peach, and Toad. (2:50)
11. Things Kids Do That Would Be Creepy If Adults Did Them
Don’t moo in public. Just don’t. (1:14)
15. Little Girl Walks On Ice For The First Time, Is Face-Meltingly Adorable
Can’t even. (0:16)
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.