1. Meet baby Alia with her friend Daisy the sloth.
2. Alia met Daisy when she was just 2 days old. Her parents say that Alia and the sloth have been inseparable ever since.
3. The adorable pair play together and take naps together.
4. They often wear the same coloured flower headbands in their hair.
6. But that was not enough: The couple decided to add another animal to their family and brought Daisy the sloth home.
7. The couple said that they have decided to adopt the sloth before they found out Julia was expecting. Julia said that the timing felt like fate.
8. “I believe that the events happened as God planned them. I guess he knew we could handle the work of two babies at the same time, and that it would be great for them to grow up together,” she said.
9. “When Alia and Daisy sit next to each other, Daisy sniffs Alia while Alia nuzzles into Daisy’s soft fur. They are so sweet together.”
10. Julia is a children’s illustrator who incorporates her pet animals into her books to educate children about the importance of caring for the environment.
11. She says there are challenges to being an author with so many pets, but that it comes with many joys too.
13. You can find out more about her book series and their family adventure here.
- Mall of America, the largest mall in the country, is hosting its first ever black Santa 🎅🏿