15. You’d always win in an argument.
“I didn’t ask you what your name was, I asked you if this dress makes me look bad. Are you avoiding the question?”
“I am Groot does not explain what you were doing for the last three hours when you were supposed to be cleaning.”
16. He’d always be able to reach the top shelf.
- Verizon and unions representing 39,000 workers have reached an agreement that should end the largest U.S. strike in since 2011.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️