1. Delaware AG Beau Biden
2. Kentucky AG Jack Conway
3. Texas AG Greg Abbott
4. New York AG Eric Schneiderman
8. Virginia AG Ken Cuccinelli
9. Nebraska AG Jon Bruning
11. Missouri AG Chris Koster
12. Michigan AG Bill Schuette
13. New Hampshire AG Michael Delaney
- Speaking on Tuesday, German leader Angela Merkel said the UK can't expect to keep privileges once it leaves the EU.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸
- House Republicans have released an 800-page report on the 2012 Benghazi attacks that killed 4 Americans.