1. Jeff Barth: “Why Jeff Barth For Congress?”
Despite this nearly five-minute opus, Barth did not win his primary race to take on Republican Kristi Noem for South Dakota’s lone congressional seat.
2. Herman Cain: “Now is the time for action!”
The Mark Block smoking ad.
3. Roland Sledge: “Electric Fences”
In an unusual ad featuring a man urinating on an electric fence, Sledge lays out his pitch to become Texas’ Railroad Commissioner.
4. Ron Gould: “Straight Shooter”
Gould, a candidate for Arizona’s 4th Congressional District, shot Obamacare to bits in his ad.
5. Herman Cain: “Rabbit”
One of Cain’s numerous “Any questions?” ads. This one features a rabbit being shot in mid-air.
6. Gary Johnson: “The Elephants and Donkeys deserve the BIRD”
Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson literally gives Democrats and Republicans the finger.
7. Revolution PAC: “Armed Chinese Troops in Texas!”
The pro-Ron Paul super PAC released this ad imagining a world in which the Chinese have invaded Texas.
8. New Hampshire Liberty For Paul: “Jon Huntsman’s Values”
This controversial ad by a pro-Ron Paul group portrayed Jon Huntsman as the Manchurian Candidate. Ron Paul later disavowed it as “just stupid.”
9. Herman Cain: “This Is The Economy On Stimulus”
Another Cain ad, this time depicting a dead goldfish instead of a rabbit. Same little girl.
10. Fred Thompson: “Fred Thompson’s America”
Former Republican presidential candidate Fred Thompson put out a video of himself in a bloody shirt soliciting people to sign up for his email newsletter.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.