1. You don't know how anyone functions with less than two monitors.
2. You're surrounded by modern furniture.
3. You haven't had a real weekend off since you started.
5. Any pants with less elastic than yoga pants are considered "formal wear".
6. You judge your productivity by the number of browser tabs you have open.
7. Your office is almost wall-free.
8. You’ve lost the ability to gauge anyone’s age.
9. You're on a first name basis with everyone in the company, even the CEO.
10. You don’t know how you’d cope with having a job that actually required you to wear suits.
11. You get grumpy when it gets too busy to watch Netflix.
12. No two employees have the same degree.
13. Most of your managers wear plaid.
14. You have a game room.
15. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and good work, all at one time?
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!