Response to Show Us The Cosplay You’re Most Proud Of:
Belle was the first disney princess that I felt connected to. She had brown hair and brown eyes, unlike the others. She also enjoyed reading which made me connect to her further. As I grew up though, I realized she was also very brave. Belle put her father before herself, a selfless and brave action, not to mention being kind and loving to everyone despite how they looked (she was nice to a talking candelabra for god’s sake). This inspired me to do so too in life.
- rosaleeny "We May Have Reached Peak Zayn Malik"
- rosaleeny "The 17 Best YA Books Of 2014"
- rosaleeny "25 Hilarious Little Gems From Yik Yak"
- rosaleeny "28 Ways To Fix Stuff Your Kids Ruined"
- rosaleeny "9 Flu Hacks That'll Make Your Lif..."