3. Your mastery of the saying “Go Cougs” knows no bounds. You can use it as a salutation, exclamation, questions - you name it!
The “Go Cougs” saying is an internationally-known phenomenon and actually happens without much thinking upon seeing someone around the globe wearing WSU gear.
4. You wake up early on Saturdays when the Cougs are away just to watch Ol’ Crimson fly.
And you dream of it happening in Pullman one day. One day…
6. You know your school’s fight song (coughuwcough) and break it out whenever needed (which is often).
Even Tom Tuttle from Tacoma, Washington belts one out for WSU.
9. This kid made the USWNT’s win over Japan all that much sweeter for you.
That kid has been offered countless beers (when he’s of age of course) at more tailgates than he’ll ever have time for.
12. This song was on your winamp playlist and now is on your iPod…still.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has been captured, Turkish media report.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Prime Minister Theresa May will set out a "hard Brexit" plan during a speech about Britain leaving the European Union.
- Spencer's Gifts is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many say normalizes sexual assault.