3. Your mastery of the saying “Go Cougs” knows no bounds. You can use it as a salutation, exclamation, questions - you name it!
The “Go Cougs” saying is an internationally-known phenomenon and actually happens without much thinking upon seeing someone around the globe wearing WSU gear.
4. You wake up early on Saturdays when the Cougs are away just to watch Ol’ Crimson fly.
And you dream of it happening in Pullman one day. One day…
6. You know your school’s fight song (coughuwcough) and break it out whenever needed (which is often).
Even Tom Tuttle from Tacoma, Washington belts one out for WSU.
9. This kid made the USWNT’s win over Japan all that much sweeter for you.
That kid has been offered countless beers (when he’s of age of course) at more tailgates than he’ll ever have time for.
12. This song was on your winamp playlist and now is on your iPod…still.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He believed two of the victims were Middle Eastern, however they were not.
- The substance used to assassinate the half-brother of North Korea's leader has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords told Congress to "face your constituents," after a congressman used her 2011 shooting as justification for not holding a town hall.