1. Evaluate your subscriptions.
2. Transform the room.
You don't just have to rely solely on what's streaming on the screen to transport you! Make up the room ahead of time to either reach maximum coziness, feel like a real theater, or decorate for the theme of your marathon.
3. Make your food choices thematic, too!
4. If anything, get your delivery pre-scheduled!
Seamless might be our greatest modern invention. Place an order ahead of time, and it'll show up virtually whenever you want without you having to waste time away in the kitchen. What a delicious way to stay on schedule!
5. STREEEEEETCH (your body).
6. STREEEEEETCH (your outfit of choice).
7. See if your subject matter has a drinking game.
8. Have a trustworthy friend that's already seen what you're watching administer periodic pop quizzes.
9. Savor stimulants.
You've got a lot of options to keep your eyes open — keep it varied! For a classier diversion, create a coffee bar in your screening room; or, if you're really adventurous, build in a much sillier energy drink sampling as a pick-me-up about 75% of the way through your viewing sesh.
10. Get an emotional rescue kit together.
Roku helps maximize your TV and movie-watching marathon!
Start your marathon with America's favorite streaming player! Roku has over 31,000 movies, 1,000 channels and more. Buy it for yourself starting at only $49.99.