1. A mom who packed her kids’ lunches with leftover homemade roast beef and potatoes, carrots, an orange and some milk received this note from daycare:
3. The daycare’s note explains that the mom was charged $5 per child because the lunch she packed did not include a grain.
The daycare’s system is based on proportions of food groups as laid out by Canada’s Food Guide and the Manitoba Government’s Early Learning and Child Care lunch regulations.
6. At least their heart is in the right place? But…
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩