1. 50 Cent and Bette Midler
Really! Bette would even love to collaborate with 50 Cent, but she says she can’t rap.
2. Snoop Dogg and David Beckham
These buddies have a children’s fashion line together.
3. Eminem and Elton John
An unlikely duo but they performed together at the Grammy’s!
4. Russel Brand and Helen Mirren
They became fast friends after filming “Arthur.”
5. Taylor Swift and Emma Stone
These gal-pals bake and cook foods for each other. Sweet!
7. Demi Lovato and Kim Kardashian
They may have a bit of an age difference, but these two tweet about how they miss each other all the time.
8. Minka Kelly and Mandy Moore
They are both exes of Wilmer Valderrama, but they are still great friends. Chicks over dicks!
9. Wilmer Valderrama and Joe Jonas
They both dated Demi Lovato, and now they’re best friends. Hmm… well, alright!
10. Dax Shepard and Tom Arnold
Dax was the best man in Tom’s wedding!
12. Beyonce and Gwyneth Paltrow
Beyonce even hopes to be like her buddy, Gwen! Beyonce said in a Harper’s Bazaar UK interview, “She is what I strive to be one day.”
13. Pete Wentz and John Mayer
Pete Wentz on John Mayer: “John Mayer is one of my favorite dudes. Not even in some fantasy way.”
14. Criss Angel and Carrot Top
It’s true! They love partying with each other.
15. Mario Lopez and Eva Longoria
People of the opposite sex can be best friends! Even if they are good looking. Mario and Eva prove it.