Unexpected Moving Tips And Hacks
1. Label a box “First Day” and fill it up with everything you may need on your first day, such as plates, cutlery, a phone charger, a towel, cups, and toiletries. This way you’ll find what you need easily.
2. Use an egg carton and place jewelry in it to keep it free of tangles.
3. Use a pot to store spices and towels to save space in your moving boxes. Use an oven mitt to store knives so you don’t cut your fingers while unpacking.
4. Take a photo of the back of electronic devices like your TV so you can set them up easily.
5. Wrap all cords in toilet paper rolls to prevent them from getting tangled.
6. Happy moving!