Tips For Moving With Children
1. Make a countdown calendar chain by taping paper loops together. This is a fun way to get ready for moving day.
2. Allow your kids to personalize their boxes. This keeps them occupied, and who doesn’t like coloring?
3. Bring a treasure from your old home to your new home — maybe a plant your child is fond of.
4. Pack a backpack with items your child might need on moving day — perhaps some toys, snacks, and water.
5. Have a fun campout in the living room of your new home and break some rules! Order pizza; let your kids do things you wouldn’t usually allow.