1. I'd like to start off by saying that yes, young Leo was adorable.
2. He had some fabulous performances, especially in What's Eating Gilbert Grape.
3. But let's get real for a second; the Leo of recent years has been killing the game.
4. Sure, it's easy to make fun of his love for supermodels.
5. But we shouldn't forget about his foundation, which focuses on environmental issues.
6. Unlike some celebrities, Leo has been using his fame for good.
7. He's seriously passionate about changing our world for the better.
8. In the last five years he has played some incredible characters, like Calvin Candie from Django Unchained.
9. And let's not forget about his killer performance as Jay Gatsby.
10. But nothing will ever compare to his portrayal of Jordan Belfort in The Wolf of Wall Street.
11. Who knew Leo could dance?!
12. And yet, he still has not won an Oscar.
13. But 2016 is going to be his year.
14. The Revenant may be his best performance ever.
15. And his friendship with Kate Winslet has only gotten stronger.
16. Would '90s Leo be able to pull off this incredible side-eye?! I think not.
17. Basically, he's going to continue to get even better with every passing year.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!