1. The first problem, of course, is that you don't actually know your celeb crush AT ALL.
2. But you think you do because you know, like, everything about them.
3. On the other hand, they have absolutely no idea who you are.
4. You can't help it, but every time you see their face, your stomach flutters a little bit.
5. And you know it's stupid because you've never even uttered the word "hello" to them before.
6. As crazy as it sounds, you'd literally have their children right here, right now.
7. When you hear a rumor about them dating someone, your heart breaks a little bit.
8. And then you see pictures of them together, and you can't help but feel insanely jealous...
9. ...because you've pictured yourself walking the red carpet with them or being their date to an award show.
10. When they win an award, you feel like a proud boyfriend or girlfriend.
11. You've binge-watched every talk show or interview they've ever done.
12. And you feel hella #blessed when they're on Ellen or Jimmy Fallon because they always do fun games.
13. Soon, the crush gets out of control, and you get frustrated that you don't feel this way about someone you actually know, but instead about a celebrity thousands of miles away.
14. You can't focus on building relationships with people you know because, let's be honest, they aren't as interesting.
15. But you don't stop loving this celebrity because how could you?! They're perfect.
Did you know you can sign up for a BuzzFeed Community account and create your own BuzzFeed posts? Get started here!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!