1. First off, he was nominated for a THIRD Academy Award. Like, what?!
2. Oh, and a third Golden Globe. It's casual.
3. But he made sure to share some of his sick dance moves.
4. And he *rocked* out on the air guitar.
5. He also wore this sick afro-hat thing cause he turned the big 4-0.
6. That time he and Jimmy literally could not stop laughing and it was the best thing ever.
7. When he gracefully handled being harassed by Amy Schumer and made her fall in love.
8. And he vowed to help his future female costars get paid equally.
9. He got to star in his passion project, the Broadway play "The Elephant Man."
10. He also made out with the QUEEN, Betty White on the SNL 40th anniversary special.
11. But he actually started dating Sports Illustrated model Irina Shayk, so he wins.
12. He got to share another 2 movies with Jennifer Lawrence. *blessed*
13. And he was featured in “Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2015.”
14. Basically, 2015 was your year. Keep doing you, Brad.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!