1. I know many people that make one of those things in new years eve, like saying “I will start my diary”, or “I will make my jellyfish cooking blog”. But why in the most of times it ends with sad unicorn face and “Why can’t I just keep the fifing promise, huh???” I have a solution for you. Not complicated, not so smart but actually good tho. You should just do, what you was desiring to. Then you can tell somebody that this was my resolution. Voila! Just do it!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Arkansas carried out the first of two executions set for Monday night, making way for the state to become the first in 15 years to execute two people in one night.
- "Stealthing," or purposefully removing a condom during sex without consent, has become a new trend. But victims say it is another form of assault.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now are active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔