28 Things Nobody Tells You About Having A Kid With ADHD
Working hard to raise a kid with ADHD? Ignore the stink eyes and learn to let it go.
1. People don't get it.
2. You can love your child and still be super annoyed.
3. It's okay to feel angry.
4. It can be a lonely road.
5. Other parents are judgy.
6. Many ADHD kids (two-thirds) have other challenges.
7. Some people don't believe ADHD exists.
8. People will interrogate you over your child's diet.
9. Thinking ahead is good.
10. Failing to think ahead is bad.
ADHD kid + hunger + quiet restaurant + long wait = losing your mind (both you and your child!)