1. Your preferred choice of Saturday morning viewing was...
Live & Kicking
2. Who taught you how to draw?
3. Which super-powered prop would you rather own?
A coin that gave you wishes when you rubbed it.
Or a watch that could stop time.
4. What's more disturbing?
The fact this aardvark clearly isn’t an aardvark.
Or the shape of this guy’s head.
5. Which face haunted your nightmares for years?
The dungeon master from Knightmare.
The Demon Headmaster
6. Which siblings do you remember most fondly?
Or these brothers.
7. Where would you rather put your hand?
In a tiny orange bear.
Or in a badger.
8. What did you dream of doing as a kid?
Plunging your dad into a pool of gunge.
Or having a go in the Fun House.
9. Melissa Joan Hart will always be...
10. Which theme tune has been stuck in your head most frequently for the last 15 years?
11. And finally...
Sam, Mark & Fearne
Or Ant, Dec & Cat
Were You A CITV Or CBBC Kid?
Turns out you were a CBBC kid. Otis the Aardvark is pleased to hear it. You spent your days watching Byker Grove, Round The Twist and The Demon Headmaster, and quite frankly who can blame you?! They don’t make them like that anymore.
Pat Sharp’s mullet is VERY glad to hear that you were a CITV fan. Yes, you had to sit through the adverts, but with hair like that to look forward to it’s no wonder you stuck around.