1. First up, this guy made the rookie mistake of putting his name on the top.
You might live to regret that, Paul*.
(*Paul is a Foreign News Editor, FYI.)
2. This person started well, but then just seemed to give up and decide that everywhere is Indiana.
Which makes the fact that he didn’t actually get Indiana right all the more amusing.
3. Rather predictably, pretty much everyone got California right.
4. There was only one person, however, who correctly identified the great state of A DOG.
5. This person probably wouldn’t want you to know that she’s actually American.
And as you may be able to guess from her map, she’s from the Midwest.
6. Some people nailed it.
7. Some people did not.
8. Only one map correctly identified Lake America.
9. Actually, none of those are Michigan.
10. Bet you didn’t know about the DMZ, right?
11. Or Texas’ hat.
12. And you’ve DEFINITELY never been to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
13. Some people opted for that age-old trick — if you don’t know the answer, draw a tornado.
14. And adding question marks to the end of every answer means that you can be stupid without looking stupid.
OK, so maybe they look a bit stupid.
15. This one is probably the best one, because cat.
16. And then there was geeky geekerson with her dual nationality.
Though after this, one of those nationalities may have to be reconsidered.
17. After looking at this map we spoke to experts and can confirm there there is, in fact, nothing there.
18. You couldn’t really argue with this one.
As we all know, large caps = the truth.
19. Whereas you can DEFINITELY argue with this one.
Way to piss off the whole of Texas!
20. And this one. WE’RE SORRY WE’RE SORRY WE’RE SORRY.
22. And finally, this person decided to issue a challenge to our friends across the pond.
Your move, Uncle Sam.