It’s an inevitability that every college kid will become ill at least once during his or her freshman year, and that first time being bedridden in a loud, dirty dorm can be rough. A “get well soon” care package filled with all of the essentials for beating a cold will definitely make it suck less. Throw in some Campbell’s chicken soup, cough drops, these pill-shaped get well soon notes, and of course some real medicine too.
6. The “Home in a Box” Care Package
Obviously not New Orleans specific. Just grab some stuff from their favorite hometown restaurants/stores/teams to construct a care package that’s just the taste of home they’ve been craving.
Everyone knows that college is the time to bulk up, and a package filled with protein-packed snacks and supplements will aid building lean muscle in a healthy way.
Homemade Clif Bar recipe here.
A cake in a jar and a bunch of “pop-me” balloons make for awesome box-fillers to wish a happy birthday from afar.
A package filled with decorations (and of course snacks b/c always snacks) will add a festive flair to any dorm room for the holiday season.
Dietary restrictions shouldn’t get in the way of homemade brownies and candy. RIGHT??!
Recipe for Vegan Dark Chocolate Brownies here.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage under Obamacare will disappear.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚