1. The "Good Luck On Your First Day" Care Package
2. The "Pun" Package
3. The "This is All the Shit You Forgot" Care Package
Nothing's better than a beginning of the year reminder that you have the best parents in the world by way of a package filled with everything you forgot at home and were probably going to put off buying at Target for weeks.
4. The "Hope It's Not Mono" Care Package
It's an inevitability that every college kid will become ill at least once during his or her freshman year, and that first time being bedridden in a loud, dirty dorm can be rough. A "get well soon" care package filled with all of the essentials for beating a cold will definitely make it suck less. Throw in some Campbell's chicken soup, cough drops, these pill-shaped get well soon notes, and of course some real medicine too.
5. The Pink Pocky Package
6. The "Home in a Box" Care Package
7. The "Hulk Up" Care Package
8. The "Box of Sunshine" Care Package
This is an awesome out of the blue pick-me-up. Just go to a drugstore and pick out any yellow stuff you think they could use or would enjoy (or go with another color scheme if you'd prefer).
9. The Birthday Care Package
11. The Movie Night Care Package
This is a cute way to send them a bunch of their favorite DVDs that they didn't have room to pack. Add chocolate covered raisins and some popcorn to take it to the next level.
12. The "You Look Thin. Have You Been Eating Enough?" Care Package
13. The Holiday Care Package
14. The Finals Care Package
Build this care package with a combination of things that facilitate studying, like chocolate-covered espresso beans and mint tea, and things that relieve stress, like this stress-relief bubble wrap.