16 Signs Your Roommate Is Stealing From You
Because these people need answers.
1. When you ask what happened to your Oreos, they feign ignorance.
2. You've seen Instagrams of them in clothes that look very familiar.
3. You run out of shampoo and conditioner suspiciously quickly.
4. You're constantly catching whiffs of your cologne/perfume when you haven't used it.
5. They have very little food of their own, but always seem well-fed.
6. You never have any socks.
7. There are finger marks in your peanut butter.
No judgement if you did this yourself, but if you look into your jar of Skippy and see the indentations of a foreign finger, you know who did it.
8. There are often nibbles gone from your leftovers.
9. They're always paying for things with loose change. It theirs... maybe.
10. You've inexplicably lost a pair or two of generic earbuds.
It's called "plausible deniability."