Here's what you will need:
Serves: 4 cakes
* 1 2/3 cups Doce de Leite
* 1/2 cup melted butter
* 2 egg yolks
* 2 whole eggs
* 1/4 cup flour
* Additional butter and flour to line ramekins.
* 4 ramekins
1. In a medium bowl, mix Doce de Leite and melted butter.
2. In a separate medium bowl, mix egg yolks and eggs. Once combined, mix in Doce de Leite mixture. Add in flour, a little at a time, to ensure everything is mixed evenly and the batter is smooth.
3. Line ramekins with butter and flour. Pour out excess flour. Divide Doce de Leite batter in each ramekin. Leave about 1/4 inches from the top.
4. Bake the cakes for 425˚F / 220˚C for 12-14 minutes. The cakes should be golden brown and should jiggle in the middle. The more you bake, the less molten the center will be when you cut into it.
5. Run a knife along the edges of the ramekin to loosen and invert onto a plate. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.