You can't go wrong with garlic, shrimp, spinach, and pasta.
Spinach is REAL cool...
...but better add a bowl of pasta just to be safe.
NOW WE'RE COOKIN'.
8 oz linguine
2 Tbsp. olive oil
8 Tbsp. (1 stick) unsalted butter
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp crushed red pepper
1¼ lbs large shrimp
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp dried oregano
4 cups baby spinach
¼ cup Parmesan
2 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1. In a large pot, boil water and add pasta. Cook (stirring frequently) until al dente.
2. Drain and set aside pasta.
3. In the same pan, heat olive oil and 2 tablespoons of butter. Add garlic and crushed red pepper, cook until fragrant.
4. Toss in shrimp, salt and pepper to taste, and stir until shrimp start to turn pink, but are not fully cooked.
5. Add oregano and spinach, cook until wilted.
6. Return cooked pasta to the pot, add remaining butter, parmesan, and parsley. Stir until well mixed and the butter is melted.
7. When the shrimp are cooked, add lemon juice, mix once more, then serve while hot.