1. Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake
2. Here’s a video that shows you how it’s made:
Servings: 6 - 8
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 chicken breasts, cubed
Salt and pepper to taste
4 garlic cloves, minced
2 ½ cups chicken broth
2 ½ cups heavy cream
1 pound uncooked penne
2 cups parmesan
2 cups mozzarella
A handful of fresh parsley, chopped
1. In a pot, heat oil and add chicken. Season chicken with salt and pepper, add garlic, then brown the chicken. Add broth, heavy cream, and pasta, and bring to a boil. Cover and reduce the heat to a simmer for 15-20 min.
2. Turn off heat and stir in 1 ½ cups of parmesan cheese. Pour half of the pasta into a greased 11×7 inch or 9×13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese. Layer the remaining half of the pasta evenly on top. Sprinkle evenly with 1 cup of mozzarella and ½ cup of parmesan.
3. Broil 10 - 15 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown. Remove and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
4. Serve warm and enjoy!