Banana Oatmeal Muffins
Here's a video showing you how to make them:
⅓ cup maple syrup
¼ teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 cup Greek yogurt
3 cups oats
1 cup whole milk
Optional: preferred toppings (dried cranberries, apples, blueberries, nuts)
1. Preheat the oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
2. In a medium bowl, mash bananas. Mix eggs, maple syrup, salt, baking powder, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and Greek yogurt into mixture.
3. Add oats and milk, and mix. Let the mixture sit for a few minutes, so the oats soak up the liquid and the consistency is like oatmeal.
4. Line muffin tins with muffin liners. Pour the mixture into each muffin cup about ¾ full. Add your preferred toppings and gently push your toppings into each muffin cup.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Let cool for 5 minutes before eating. Once cool, you can also store in an airtight container or freeze in a storage bag.
Inspired by recipe here.