INGREDIENTS 8 cups whole milk 2 Tbsp. lemon juice 2 cloves minced garlic 6 oz baby spinach Salt to taste 1 egg 1 cup of water 1 packet of wonton wrappers
1. In a large saucepan, bring the milk to a boil. Add lemon juice, stir and let sit for about 30 seconds.
2. Remove the milk from the heat, let stand for about 15 minutes to curdle.
3. Place a strainer over a deep bowl. Like the strainer with a cheese cloth of a clean kitchen towel. Pour the milk into the kitchen towel and let strain for about 30 minutes. Discard the liquid.
4. Sauté spinach and garlic.
5. In a medium bowl, combine spinach and ricotta. Salt to taste. Add one beaten egg.
6. Spoon mixture in the center of a wonton wrapper. Moisten the edges of the wrapper with water. Top with another wonton wrapper. Gently seal around the filling in the center and the edges.
7. Boil ravioli for two minutes.
8. Drain ravioli and serve with you sauce of choice. Enjoy!