1. Chicken & Veggie Spring Rolls
2. Watch this video to see how it’s made:
2 cloves garlic
1 Tbsp. ginger
2 chicken breasts
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
1 cup shiitake mushrooms
1 cup cabbage
1 cup carrots
1/4 cup scallions
1 packet of egg roll wrappers
1 egg, for egg wash
Oil for frying
Hoisin sauce for dipping *optional
1. In a medium pan, sauté minced garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add in diced chicken, salt and pepper to taste, then cook until about 80% done.
2. Add mushrooms and cook off the moisture.
3. Add cabbage until soft, then toss in carrots and scallions. Remove from heat.
4. Fill egg roll wrapper with filling, fold and seal with egg wash, then deep fry until golden brown.
5. Serve immediately with hoisin sauce or sauce of choice. Enjoy!