1. One-Pan Honey Garlic Chicken
2. Here’s a video that shows you how to make it:
6 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
3 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon brown sugar
¼ cup honey
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 pound green beans
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F/200˚C.
2. Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
3. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides until golden brown. (The skin side will take much longer, in order to properly render the fat and crisp up the skin.)
4. Remove chicken thighs and set aside. Pour out any excess fat, but leave some in for the sauce.
5. Add garlic, stir until fragrant, then add brown sugar, honey, thyme, and oregano, and stir. Reduce heat to low.
6. Return chicken to the skillet. Coat the chicken in the sauce.
7. Add green beans to skillet.
8. Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Inspired by http://damndelicious.net/2014/11/29/garlic-brown-sugar-chicken/