Healthy Blueberry Banana Bread
Here's a video showing you how to make this goodness:
3 ripe bananas
½ cup 2% plain greek yogurt
⅓ cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 ½ cups wheat flour
1 cup blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
2. In a medium bowl, mash bananas. Mix eggs, yogurt, honey, vanilla extract, and baking soda into mixture.
3. Add flour and mix.
4. Add blueberries and gently fold into mixture.
5. Pour the batter into a greased 9x5-inch bread pan. Bake for about 50 mins, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the middle of the bread. (Baking times may vary, so keep an eye on the bread.)
6. Allow to cool for 15 minutes before serving.