Jalapeño Popper Dip–Stuffed Chicken
Here's a video that shows you how it's made:
1 jalapeño, diced
2 ounces cream cheese
½ cup cheddar cheese
3 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
Salt, to taste
2 cups flour
2 eggs, beaten
2 cups bread crumbs
1 cup oil for frying
1. In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and diced jalapeño.
2. Cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Stuff the pockets evenly with the jalapeño mixture.
3. Press the edges of the chicken together to seal the pocket.
4. Separate the flour, eggs, and bread crumbs into 3 separate bowls.
5. Dip the stuffed chicken in the flour, then the egg, then the bread crumbs, coating it evenly.
6. Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Preheat the oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
7. Fry the chicken until golden brown on both sides.
8. Transfer the chicken to a baking dish, then bake for 20 minutes.