1. A Woman Got Her Leg Caught Between A Train and A Platform, People Gather to Help Tilt the Train to Rescue
From @kishaburaku. This just happened on July 22nd at JR Minami Urawa Station, Saitama. Over-crowded Japanese trains could be sometime be useful since you get so many people helping in emergency!
10. J-POP Idol Shoko Nakagawa’s New Hair-Do: Cicada Cast-off Shells
From @shoko55mmts. This is not really an “everyday life” sort of photo, but it’s quite freaky! Shoko Nakagawa performed at a live concert with this hair woven with cicada cast-off shells, and reportedly she threw some of those shells at her audience from the stage as fan service. No you are an adorable girl but I don’t want it thank you!
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸