8. Wakomono’s Recycled Kimono Dress
Furisode is a special kimono worn by girls under 20 years old. Once you grow out of it, you won’t have a chance to wear it again. However, what if you make it into a dress? You get to wear it again! It’s a great way to reuse a furisode! Wakomono Bridal is specialized in re-designing an used furisode into a wedding dress.
- The Pentagon will now be able to decide how many of its troops are deployed in the war against ISIS and when they are sent there.
- Texas is suing the federal government for blocking a huge shipment of illegal execution drugs from entering the state 💉
- McDonald's spends big bucks rolling out "premium" menu items like leafy wraps, but data shows its customers just want cheap deals 🍔🍟
- An extraordinary new study claims humans roamed America 130,000 years ago, but fossil experts say don't believe the hype 🤔