1. We mastered our assembly line skills w/ #BCL14 delegate badge mail outs…
2. …but we had tons of fun in our very flattering yellow volunteer vests in Kelowna!
3. #InternArmy takes over the Leg — nbd.
4. We met Premier Christy Clark after the last QP of the spring legislative session.
5. There was the time we got to have a round table lunch with former PM Paul Martin (who provided valuable insight on First Nations issues)…
6. …as well as a luncheon seminar with free enterprise champion Stockwell Day.
7. We were very lucky to hear from Minister of Energy & Mines Bill Bennett (aka “Kootenay Bill”) who taught us valuable lessons on branding & campaigning.
8. Dimitri Pantazopoulos, the only pollster in Canada to predict the 2013 BC election correctly, gave us a valuable look into the world of polling & opinion research.
9. Our interns attended the YWCA BC Women of Distinction Awards.
10. Just your typical Free Enterprise Friday.
11. We rocked our #Suits & #Swag at the Vancouver Leader’s Dinner — the largest annual fundraising event in #bcpoli.
13. …then there were the low points, like World Cup month. The struggle — it was real.
15. Then #InternArmy made our BCL Round Up & YouTube debut…
16. #InternArmy was always on the look out for new recruits. We found a few four-legged helpers. Introducing BC Liberals office dog #3…
18. …#5…and you get the idea. :)
19. There was also that time we descended upon SanFran to attend #CampaignTechWest. Some of us biked around checking out the sites…
20. …while others taxied & discovered Westfield Centre & El Techo de Lolinda. :)
21. But we also learned a lot about data & campaigns at #CampaignTechWest.
22. We enjoyed our last conference all together at #CampaignFest where we heard from a host of top-notch speakers including Don Guy & Mike MacDonald.
23. It was a fantastic summer — full of new experiences, opportunities, & lifelong friends. We would highly recommend it to anyone.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎