1. Having the exact same conversation with every person you meet.
“Where are you from?” “Where are you going?” “How long are you here?” “What’s the WIFI password?” Of course it’s awesome meeting new people on the road but it gets tiresome having the exact same convo with everyone you meet.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- Chipotle is finally adding dessert to its menu and cinnamon, honey, and caramel butter dipping sauce will be involved 😋