1. Félix Hernández - Seattle Mariners
Smiles like a sly sloth.
2. Tim Lincecum - San Francisco Giants
Like a wide-eyed sugar glider.
3. Jarrod Parker - Oakland Athletics
Spouting like a beluga whale.
5. Tyson Ross - San Diego Padres
And this magnificent meerkat.
6. J.J. Putz - Arizona Diamondbacks
And this beaming bulldog.
7. Rex Brothers - Colorado Rockies
And this slightly bemused polar bear.
8. Yu Darvish - Texas Rangers
And this radiant red panda.
9. Lucas Harell - Houston Astros
And this tongue-happy sunbear.
10. Adam Wainwright - St. Louis Cardinals
And this slightly menacing parrot.
11. Luke Hochevar - Kansas City Royals
And this very serious howler monkey.
12. Scott Diamond - Minnesota Twins
And this amazingly happy sea lion.
13. John Axford - Milwaukee Brewers
And this intense ibex.
14. Jeff Samardzija - Chicago Cubs
And this majestically maned horse.
15. John Danks - Chicago White Sox
And this European brown bear.
16. Justin Verlander - Detroit Tigers
And this alarmingly cheerful cat.
17. R.A. Dickey - Tornonto Blue Jays
18. Justin Masterson - Cleveland Indians
And this extremely rare Yangtze River Dolphin.
19. Matt Latos - Cincinnati Reds
And this mildly put out bulldog puppy.
20. Craig Kimbrel - Atlanta Braves
And this stoic, yet amused albino gorilla.
21. Ricky Nolasco - Miami Marlins
And this dog throwing you shade.
22. Fernando Rodney - Tampa Bay Rays
And this adorable Scottish Fold kitten
23. Jordan Zimmerman - Washington Nationals
And this fabulous fennec fox.
24. Jake Arrieta
And this beautiful bull mastiff.
25. Clay Buchholz - Boston Red Sox
And that one cat.
26. Phil Hughes - New York Yankees
And this grimacing dog.
27. Jon Niese - New York Mets
And this peaceful proboscis monkey.
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.