1. Indian schoolboy Mohammad Kaleem is no longer able to go school because he was being bullied over his giant deformed hands.
Doctors have been unable to diagnose the rare condition, but it is thought the 8-year-old may be suffering from either lymphangioma or hamartoma.
His parents reportedly only earn £15 a month, and are desperately searching for someone to help their son.
2. Kaleem’s hands now weigh 8kg each, and measure 13 inches from the end of his middle fingers to the bottom of his palms.
There are concerns that if they continue to grow they could put significant pressure on his heart.
He is quoted in The Sun as saying: “The teacher says other kids are scared of my hands.
“When I used to go to school, many of them would say, ‘Let’s beat up the kid with the large hands.’”
His father, Shamim, claimed the school had told him it would not be responsible if other children mocked or bulled Kaleem.
3. According to The Sun, Shamim said money had been so tight in the family that his wife has sometimes been forced to beg for money.
The paper quotes the 45-year-old as saying: “I blame myself. I have two children but I am so poor that I cannot even take care of their upbringing.”
4. Despite revealing he finds it difficult to get dressed, Kaleem said he didn’t want doctors to operate on his hands.
“They would have to make me unconscious and then they will cut me open,” he said. “I have no problem if they could do it without an injection.”
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- A right-leaning nonprofit is planning to place news articles critical of Clinton in black newspapers ahead of the election 📰
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘