1. With less than a month to go till the Scottish referendum supporters on both sides of the debate are passionately backing their cause.
However it appears the #VoteYes campaign is winning the war on Vine.
2. Mainly because they are being much funnier.
*Warning some of these vines include a bit of passionate swearing.
3. Those tagging their Vines #VoteYes are using a combination of patriotism…
5. Beautiful scenery…
7. And ruthlessly mocking the opposition.
10. People are pretty excited at having the chance to vote for an independent Scotland.
11. They’ve already started practicing.
12. And are apparently receiving subliminal messages.
13. Some are so excited they’ve taken off all their clothes on public transport to make sure their message is heard.
14. The best the No campaign can muster appears to be a joke about SNP leader Alex Salmond’s weight.
Time to up your game guys.
- The FBI is investigating Hillary Clinton's private email server after it found new Clinton-related emails while looking into Anthony Weiner's sexting.
- An American Airlines plane caught on fire on the runway Friday afternoon at Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️