back to top

Man Who Had His Penis Severed In Attack Still Unable To Give Statement To Police

The 40-year-old remains in hospital.

Posted on

Detectives had been hoping to speak to the man at the weekend after he was found in a ‘distressed’ state at the side of the A66 in Middlesbrough last Thursday.

Via google.co.uk!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sEPKA9NrjHFeIDkm7HoCqdg!2e0

The man, who has not been named, was found with serious wounds ‘to his groin area’.

The 40-year-old remains in hospital and is said to be in a stable condition.

A Cleveland Police spokeswoman told BuzzFeed officers had visited the man on numerous occasions but had been unable to get a detailed statement.

A spokesperson is quoted by the BBC as saying: “We are looking at various lines of inquiry.

"However we have still to obtain an account from the man who remains in hospital and in a stable condition.

"We would ask anyone with information to contact us as this may help progress our inquiries."

A 22-year-old arrested over the attack has been released on bail.

Every. Tasty. Video. EVER. The new Tasty app is here!

Dismiss