1. A teenager with terminal cancer has raised £1 million for charity after delivering a “final thumbs-up” message on Facebook.
Stephen Sutton, 19, was diagnosed with bowel cancer when he was just 15 years old and two years later was told it was terminal.
8. On Tuesday evening, he posted an emotional message on Facebook apologising for not having enough time to say goodbye to everyone.
9. Throughout his ordeal, Sutton has continued to update his Facebook followers on his condition.
12. The 19-year-old continued to tweet his thanks on Tuesday evening.
17. You can donate to Sutton’s JustGiving page here.
18. Click here to visit the 19-year-old’s website and read more about his story.
19. Update — April 23, 11:20 a.m. BST:
The donations to Sutton’s JustGiving page have now passed £1 million.