Footballers Are Endorsing Each Other For Bizarre Skills On LinkedIn
It's business time.
After the chance discovery that Jimmy Bullard is on LinkedIn, I delved further into the world's most confusing social network to see if any other footballers have signed up.
1. Titus Bramble was the only footballer to accept my connection within 24 hours of touching base.
2. He has endorsements for "Microsoft Office" and "injury prevention"...
3. I was asked to endorse Titus for some of these skills...
4. Moving on... Robbie Fowler has by far the best job title out of any footballer on LinkedIn.
6. It's quite common for people to create fake LinkedIn profiles for footballers. Like this hilarious Ronaldo one.
7. This Brendan Rodgers profile is also a BIT suspect...
8. The profile has four endorsements for "Inspiring People".
9. Sadly to connect with this potentially parody Brendan Rodgers account, you have to have the email address of the account holder.
10. But NEVER MIND. There's still hope that self-employed professional golfer Jimmy Bullard might accept.
11. Scrolling through James Beattie's profile... and what's this? He is listed as the Director of Football at "The Secret Footballer Ltd".
12. James Beattie does have many endorsements for "English" though, so his friends DEFINITELY think he can write well.
13. Graeme Le Saux is ALL ABOUT LinkedIn.
14. Best profile pic award goes to Fabrice Muamba though, for that shirt/jumper/tie combo.
15. Most footballers on LinkedIn seem to be retired, because now they are all about getting business done.
Jimmy Bullard has accepted my connection. JIMMY BULLARD HAS ACCEPTED MY CONNECTION.