1. You frequented Gelman Starbucks about 10 times more a day than Gelman Library
2. You couldn't imagine going to a college not considered a "city school"
3. You own at least 3 pairs of leggings
4. You (or at least 1 of your roommates) interned on "The Hill"
5. Your only cure for a hangover was a bacon, egg, and cheese from GW Deli
6. You have some sort of resentment towards Georgetown
7. Even though you have this resentment, you spend most of your time on M St.
8. It doesn't seem strange at all to you to live in a dorm for all 4 years of college
9. You're from New Jersey or Westchester, New York
10. Big George scared the shit out of you
11. You don't understand the concept of school spirit
12. What is this thing you colleges call a "quad"?
13. You know more about the @fakeStevenKnapp than the real Steven Knapp
14. You have a hard time explaining the GW Hippo to anyone
15. Why do other people not know what CI is?
16. Or for that matter, a house scholar? House Proctor?
17. You try to make people aware of our prominent alumni
18. You're Jewish
19. You bragged about how close the White House was
20. You reminisce about your days of Snowpocalypse
21. The Vern? Ew.
22. You have a Macbook Pro
23. You were in the minority if you weren't in the Elliott School
24. You enjoy a good food truck
25. You were Greek
26. You have no explanation when someone asks why you're the Colonials
27. You brag about graduating on the National Mall
28. You miss DC like crazy (if you even left)
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!