1. I went camping in the Upper Florentine over the weekend to test Tony Abbott and the Liberals’ words. Do you think the images below match the captions?
2. Tony Abbott: “We have too much locked-up forest.”
With Phill Pullinger from Environment Tasmania who was one of the signatories of the Tasmanian forestry agreement.
4. Tasmanian Liberal Senator Richard Colbeck: “Areas that have previously have been impacted by forestry operations.”
6. Liberal Environment Minister Greg Hunt: “They significantly detract from what is one of the great World Heritage Areas.”
8. Greg Hunt: “Degraded areas which should never have been included.”
10. Disagree with Tony Abbott and the Liberals? Send the World Heritage Committee an email and tell them today!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.