1. I went camping in the Upper Florentine over the weekend to test Tony Abbott and the Liberals’ words. Do you think the images below match the captions?
2. Tony Abbott: “We have too much locked-up forest.”
With Phill Pullinger from Environment Tasmania who was one of the signatories of the Tasmanian forestry agreement.
4. Tasmanian Liberal Senator Richard Colbeck: “Areas that have previously have been impacted by forestry operations.”
6. Liberal Environment Minister Greg Hunt: “They significantly detract from what is one of the great World Heritage Areas.”
8. Greg Hunt: “Degraded areas which should never have been included.”
10. Disagree with Tony Abbott and the Liberals? Send the World Heritage Committee an email and tell them today!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- More than 90 people have died in Indonesia's earthquake, officials say. Thousands of rescuers are being deployed to the hit area.
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it — and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- A refrigerator is being eyed as the possible origin of the fire at an Oakland warehouse party that killed 36 people, a law enforcement official said.
- An adorable 3-year-old boy proudly covered his kitchen with carrots in the greatest carrot heist of all time 😂👏