1. So you just got paid
2. You wanna step up your wardrobe game.
3. You want some classy stuff, nothing you'd find at Forever 21.
4. Next time you stroll into work, you're thinking this
5. Only one place to go
6. You walk in, and want everything, but you remember
7. You pick up a cute blouse, then you look at the price.
8. The tag looks back and says
9. You move on, and you optimistically pick up a pencil skirt.
10. You quickly realize
11. Inside you're crumbling because your dream wardrobe is probably not going to happen, ever.
12. You tell yourself
13. You can just shop at the back of the store!
14. As you begin to walk back the sales associates look at you like
15. You quickly realize they don't have your size, everything is out of season, and everything that is actually cute is still expensive.
16. So you pick up a button down that's a size too small.
17. And overpriced t-shirt you'll only wear a few times.
18. And a maroon pencil skirt you're not going to wear for another 4 months.
19. When you get to the register the sales associate looks at you like
20. The total still comes to over a hundred dollars, and you're like
21. And you walk out like this
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!