1. This Russian Facebook filter by Snapchat.
2. This fake phone screen crack from Yelp:
3. An app called "Sixth Sense" from Honda:
4. And then there's this fake Lexus ad — "the world’s first service that uses human genetics to match you with the car of your genes":
5. This in-flight cycling studio:
6. This "ZipAll" outfit from REI:
7. Netflix's announcement that it now owns Seth Rogen:
The company proved it's totally not a cop by referring to him, in part, as a "prolific marijuana-doer."
8. Amazon "will deliver your favorite authors to your front door":
9. "Roku Happy Streaming Socks," which, according to this fake advertisement, will let you navigate the video service without a remote. "Motion sensors allow you to swipe your foot to browse your home screen," the ad's narrator says:
10. This vacuum for easy Lego sorting:
11. A "Beer Bath Bomb" by Lush.
12. Then there's "Knees & Toes," a new product from Head & Shoulders:
13. The "SodaSoak" from SodaStream, so you can bathe in seltzer:
14. This "NEW chocolate Whopper" with a "chocolate cake bun" and "raspberry syrup" topping:
15. This snack, which has listed "organic unicorn" and "organic vegetable oil" among its ingredients:
16. These Hidden Valley Ranch beauty products like "Uh Huh Honey BBQ eyeshadow."
"Shine like a freshly baked chicken breast in our Valley Girl Glow Up highlighter, and be anything but basic in our Bae-con eyeshadow."
17. Kale churros at Disney World:
18. Some "White Castle whey" so you can get ~swole~:
19. These "Essential Pretzel Oils":
20. This "Where's Waldo?" game on Google Maps:
21. Elon Musk, who is Tesla's CEO, tweeted that the company had gone bankrupt.
22. And "Jäger Balm" from Jägermeister:
23. Also, this impossible Easter Egg hunt:
24. This mom who put googly eyes on a bunch of stuff:
25. This mom with a pun prank:
26. This mom who "goes hard" on the holiday.
27. And these kids, who were apparently pranked with some chocolate sprouts:
28. And then there's Sam's Club's cryptocurrency "bulkcoin," which it announced in a "press release" with a quote that included the word "hella"....
29. ...and Tumblr's attempt to get in on the *eyeroll emoji* hilarious *eyeroll emoji* cryptocurrency prank as well:
30. Furever Love, from eHarmony, to help pets find love:
31. Petco's "Beautiful Bond Salon," which will make people look like their pets:
32. And Rent the Runway posted a fake ad for "Rent the Runway for Dogs," which promises that "now your furry friend can access the entire dream closet too — for every day, special occasions or just because":
33. Then there's "rabbit-foraged herbs" from FreshDirect:
34. Don't worry, Pauly D did NOT cut his hair.
35. And finally, a bright spot — a sadly fake BBC News kids show called Newshound, hosted by a dog, Pebbles, and featuring segments like "Where are the best digging spots?"
A dog can dream.
Remy Smidt is a reporter with BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Remy Smidt at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.