1. Receiving praise from your boss for work you didn't do.
2. Watching someone else receive praise from your boss for work you did do.
3. Bumping into a co-worker in the bathroom after doing a number two.
5. Presenting to a room full of people who clearly just came for the free food.
6. Going on a massive rant around the office claiming that someone stole your lunch and then suddenly remembering you ate it already.
7. When someone unexpectedly hands over to you in the middle of a presentation and you've never even seen the slides before.
8. Being asked on the spot about your "workload" or "capacity."
9. Having your "amazing" idea that you've worked on for weeks, shut down in two minutes.
10. Taking part in embarrassing "trust-building" exercises with co-workers you don't even trust with scissors.
11. Asking someone to repeat everything they have just said because you weren't listening the first time.
12. When you try to have a light-hearted conversation with senior management and they're like:
13. Taking the lift with your CEO.
14. Every conference call ever.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!